"Engineered Coatings in Advance Applications"
18th Technical Symposium
September 21 - 23, 2022
1260 Copenhagen K
Users of aluminum, hard anodizing companies and researchers will meet in Copenhagen in the fall of 2022 to discuss the latest trends and solutions for the aluminum surface treatment industry. The bi-annual technical symposium is an event for anyone who uses aluminum for technical applications. Our comprehensive symposium includes an opening-night cocktail reception and dinner, plus two full days of scientific and process-related presentations with a focus on functional oxide layers on aluminum parts. In addition to the technical presentations, a variety of networking activities are arranged to continue discussions with colleagues.
A room block has been reserved at the Phoenix Copenhagen. Single Superior Rooms are DKK 2095,00 per room, per night (Double Room is DKK 2395,00 per night). Rate includes breakfast buffet, wireless internet, environmental fee and all taxes. Please click here to download the hotel reservation form.
For an additional fee, attendees may participate in a bus trip to the Bang & Olufsen factory and/or a group dinner at Tivoli. Additional information can be found in the conference brochure.
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2022
- 6:00 - 10:00 p.m. Cocktail Reception & Opening Dinner
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2022
- Morning sessions: Issues with Hard Coat
- Afternoon sessions: Pretreatment/Sealing of Hard Coat & Other coatings and New Technologies
- Optional group dinner at Tivoli or dinner on own
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2022
- Morning sessions: Other coatings and New Technologies
- Afternoon session: Standards and Certifications
- IHAA Members Meeting and Board of Directors Meeting to be held at the end of the day
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE CONFERENCE BROCHURE
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FINAL AGENDA
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SPOUSE PROGRAM AGENDA
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE BUS MEETING SPOT FOR THE B&O TOUR
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ATTENDEE LIST